Christmas Goody Bags Crochet Kit - Free Shipping
The holidays get so busy between shopping, cooking, family, and crafts. With this goody bag crochet kit, there's no need to visit the craft store. Everything you need to make these adorable bags is included in a handy canvas tote bag. All you have to do is sit down and crochet - the fun stuff! Kit includes all yarn, buttons, ribbon, pompoms, and crochet hook needed to complete one of each of the 10 bags along with printed instructions. (Colors may vary slightly.)
These gift/goody bags work up quickly in worsted weight yarn, and your friends and family will love receiving them.
* Fill a candy cane bag with peppermints for a great teacher’s gift.
* Use scented soap or a Christmas-scented candle in the poinsettia bag for a unique
* Make an elf with the same hair color as your giftee, and you turn an impersonal gift
card into a personalized gift.
* Omit the drawstring, fill with tissue paper or Fiberfill, sew opening closed and you
have a one-of-a-kind decoration for your Christmas tree.
* Your little girl would love to carry one of these bags as a Christmas season purse.
Skill level: Easy to intermediate
Finished bags measure approximately 4-5 " tall by 3-4” inches wide.
- Worsted weight yarn in various colors
- Eyelash and bulky yarn for Santa's hat and nutcracker bags
- Size H crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Google eyes, pompoms, buttons, jingle bells, ribbons, buttons
- Canvas tote bag
- Printed patterns
To purchase the crochet pattern ebook alone, visit my shop at https://www.myfingersfly.com/products/christmas-goody-bags-crochet-pattern-ebook-in-pdf-format
Paperback available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1549546732
No pattern or photograph may be reproduced or distributed — mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission of Lisa Ferrel. Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale. It would be greatly appreciated if you credit the design to My Fingers Fly (etsy.com/shop/myfingersfly).
If you have any questions regarding these patterns, please contact me.