History of Women's Rights 1920 to 2021 Eco Tote Bag
Summer time is on-the-go time, but you can be ready for anything with this sturdy canvas tote. Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
The struggle for women's rights from winning the right to vote in 1920 to the first female Vice President is depicted on this cotton tote bag. Be proud to be a woman! Buy one for the lady in your life.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Bag width (inches)||16|
|Bag height (inches)||14 ½|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||24 1/2|
|Strap width (inches)||1|